Local First Utah is offering paid social media internship!
Responsibilities include: social media community management, coordinating, distributing and creating content for social media channels, and developing regular reporting tools on social media analytics.
This role offers the intern experience in how to broadcast a public awareness campaign for a charitable organization. The successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, board members and partner businesses to learn about social media, digital communications, and marketing in a non-profit environment. This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand and mission among clients and candidates.
Key Skills Required for the Role:· Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short and long copy.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management.
· Familiarity with key social media tools and Microsoft Office suite.
· Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn.
· An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and to work collaboratively with a team.
There is a $1500 stipend available for this six month internship. If you are interested in applying, please submit a resume and cover letter to .